The health of our members and potential visitors is very important to us. Therefore, effective immediately, we are instituting the below precautions.
Sunday Morning Worship Experience.
We are making the below adjustments to our Sunday Morning Worship Experience.
1. We will host our on-campus service at 10:00 am on Sunday.
2. Our Facebook Live service will begin at 10:30 am on Sunday.
3. We encourage those identified as high risk by the CDC to participate via Facebook Live. (High-risk individuals are identified as older adults and people who have serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes and lung disease. See the CDC for additional info.)
4. You can continue to worship the Lord with your financial gifts via our website.
On-Campus Precautionary Measures.
In preparation for our on-campus worship experience, we will continue to do the below.
1. We will continue to clean the facility after every service.
2. When preparing food and sanitizing their work area, our kitchen team will continue to wear gloves.
How Can You Help?
Be Safe. First and foremost, be safe. The CDC recommends that we wash our hands often and avoid close contact with people who are sick. (Additional guidelines can be found here.)
Take Action. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please contact your physician for next steps.
Respect Others. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have come in contact with anyone who has the virus, please be respectful of others and participate in our worship service via Facebook Live.
Rebuke Fear/Embrace Wisdom. We do not operate in a spirit of fear. (2 Timothy 1:7) Instead, we are wise as serpents and harmless as doves. (Matthew 10:6)
Pray. It is the fervent effectual prayers of the righteous that availeth much. (James 5:16) There is power in our prayers. Let’s eradicate this virus via prayer.
Status Updates. Please stay tuned to our social media channels for updates.